Child Rapper Posts Music Video Telling People To Stop Ogling At His Mom


He may only be 14 and tiny, but this youngster has a big attitude - and if you look at his mom then he'll beat the living daylights out of you.

At least, that's what Brian Bradley promises in his song, 'Stop Looking at My Moms', which has become an Internet sensation.

The Brookyn-based bad boy, who calls himself Astronomical Kid, has seen his video attract over 210,000 hits on YouTube in less than two months.

Bradley told the New York Daily News: 'I didn't like the way people were staring at my mother when I walked down the street. It was very offending.

'Every kid goes through that; every mother goes through that.

'Women, they are not pieces of meat. They are human beings. They should be respected. Men should know better.

'I decided instead of being violent, and going about it the wrong way, I'd put it on a record. It's a track everyone can relate to. I don't like people lookin' at my moms. I'm pretty sure nobody likes it.

'Sometimes I gotta turn around and give them the evil eye. Mentally, I'm a grown man. Height, I'm a kid.'

His mother, who didn't wish to be named, is delighted with the video. She said: 'It shows he loves his mom, and he knows what it means to respect a woman,' she said.

'I don't think that any child wants anyone catcalling their mother. What he is trying to say is, "This is my mom, have some respect, not only for her, but for me, too". I think it's a good message.

Source: Daily Mail

No comments: